BioMan4R2 Call for Proposals
BioMan4R2 is a project co-financed by the European Union that provides financial support to small and medium-sized enterprises in the fields of organic product manufacturing and medical technologies.
If you have an innovative project that requires funding to be realized, idea-re can support you in the partnership creation phase, the submission of the funding application, and the management of all procedures for obtaining grants.
Please fill out the form on the side to schedule an appointment.
BioMan4R2 Euroclusters: Key Features
BioMan4R2 will launch a Targeted Support Program for SMEs. The objective is to develop a long-term collaboration at the European level between SMEs, investors, research institutions, clinical facilities, and other companies active in the fields of biomanufacturing and medical technologies.
Specifically, the project aims to:
- Improve production processes in the fields of medical technology and biotechnology (BMT).
- Transfer innovative medical technologies to the BMT industry.
- Strengthen the competitiveness and sustainability of the European healthcare ecosystem.
In order to submit a funding application, a micro-partnership coordinated by an SME and at least one service provider must be established.
The SME must meet the following requirements:
- Be a Small/Medium Enterprise (maximum turnover of €50 million, maximum of 250 employees).
- Be registered in one of the 27 EU countries or in countries associated with the SMP program, with headquarters in the ecosystems of BioMan4R2 project partners.
- Operate in the field of biomanufacturing or medical technologies.
You can receive funding that covers up to 100% of the cost of your project, with a maximum limit that varies depending on the type of support requested.
INNOVATION FINANCIAL SUPPORT (IFS): This mode supports SMEs in providing new products and services to businesses, focusing on technological innovation and the digitalization of production processes.
A contribution of up to €60,000 per consortium is available.
Number of available IFS: 15 in total
BUSINESS TRANSFORMATION FINANCIAL SUPPORT (BTFS): This funding mode supports SMEs in three different types of projects:
- go greener/digital: Development of training programs for SMEs delivered by specialized trainers in digital skills and sustainable business models.
- go international: Feasibility and implementation plans for commercial agreements and joint collaborative projects (e.g., support for travel, market exploration in third countries or the EU, market access consulting, reimbursement or regulatory challenges in third countries).
- business legal/financial analysis: Support in resilience analysis, defining business continuity plans and market launch strategies, consulting on reimbursements or regulatory challenges.
For all modes, a contribution of up to €15,000 per SME is available.
Number of available BTFS: 10 in total.
Before submitting the application, select the type of support you are requesting:
- Innovation Financial Support (IFS)
- Business Transformation Financial Support (BTFS)
Fill out the form for the selected mode, available in the “Resources” section at the following address: https://bioman4r2-biomanufacturing-eurocluster.b2match.io/
Submit the completed form by July 2, 2023, at 23:59 (CEST) to the following email address: email@example.com
Applications received after the deadline and/or through any other channel will be automatically rejected.
The application must be submitted in English.
Don’t miss this opportunity! Contact us to learn more.